Edit This Page
Report a Security Vulnerability
If you believe you have discovered a vulnerability or a have a security incident to report, please follow the steps below. This applies to Kubernetes releases v1.0 or later.
To watch for security and major API announcements, please join our kubernetes-announce group.
Reporting a security issue
To report an issue, please:
- Submit a bug report here.
- Select ‘I want to report a technical security bug in a Google product (SQLi, XSS, etc.).’?
- Select ‘Other’? as the Application Type.
- Under reproduction steps, please additionally include
- the words “Kubernetes Security issue”
- Description of the issue
- Kubernetes release (e.g. output of
kubectl version command, which includes server version.)
- Environment setup (e.g. which “Getting Started Guide” you followed, if any; what node operating system used; what service or software creates your virtual machines, if any)
An online submission will have the fastest response; however, if you prefer email, please send mail to email@example.com. If you feel the need, please use the PGP public key to encrypt communications.
Create an Issue
Edit this Page