Edit This Page
Upgrade your cluster smoothly to a newer version with this command
kubeadm upgrade [flags]
|help for upgrade|
Options inherited from parent commands
|[EXPERIMENTAL] The path to the 'real' host root filesystem.|
- kubeadm - kubeadm: easily bootstrap a secure Kubernetes cluster
- kubeadm upgrade apply - Upgrade your Kubernetes cluster to the specified version
- kubeadm upgrade diff - Show what differences would be applied to existing static pod manifests. See also: kubeadm upgrade apply –dry-run
- kubeadm upgrade node - Upgrade commands for a node in the cluster
- kubeadm upgrade plan - Check which versions are available to upgrade to and validate whether your current cluster is upgradeable. To skip the internet check, pass in the optional [version] parameter
Was this page helpful?
Thanks for the feedback. If you have a specific, answerable question about how to use Kubernetes, ask it on
Open an issue in the GitHub repo if you want to
report a problem
suggest an improvement.