This section of the Kubernetes documentation contains tutorials. A tutorial shows how to accomplish a goal that is larger than a single task. Typically a tutorial has several sections, each of which has a sequence of steps. Before walking through each tutorial, you may want to bookmark the Standardized Glossary page for later references.
- Kubernetes Basics is an in-depth interactive tutorial that helps you understand the Kubernetes system and try out some basic Kubernetes features.
- Introduction to Kubernetes (edX)
- Hello Minikube
- Exposing an External IP Address to Access an Application in a Cluster
- Example: Deploying PHP Guestbook application with Redis
- StatefulSet Basics
- Example: WordPress and MySQL with Persistent Volumes
- Example: Deploying Cassandra with Stateful Sets
- Running ZooKeeper, A CP Distributed System
- Apply Pod Security Standards at Cluster level
- Apply Pod Security Standards at Namespace level
If you would like to write a tutorial, see Content Page Types for information about the tutorial page type.